Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jimbo1mcm

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 21, 2010
Looks cool hopefully they will have one for the plus

The way it is designed, it looks like it can also take the 6+. The phone will extend slightly out the open slot on either side and the adjustment allows for thickness and height adjustment for the lightning plug.

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
This dock has worked great with my iPhone 5, just ordered another one to use with the 6 Plus.

8elGECj.jpg

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
From memory, this dock doesn't play nicely with iPhones in cases does it?

It works fine with my Magpul case and I tried it with my iPad Air, using the Apple leather case. No problems.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
This dock has worked great with my iPhone 5, just ordered another one to use with the 6 Plus.

That dock is "made for iPhone 5." Granted, I know it will work with the 6, but do you think they'll make one specifically for the six? Of the docks I've seen, that looks the most simplistic.

Does it have an audio port for headphones?

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
That dock is "made for iPhone 5." Granted, I know it will work with the 6, but do you think they'll make one specifically for the six? Of the docks I've seen, that looks the most simplistic.

Does it have an audio port for headphones?
It handles the 6 Plus without a problem.

If using an iPhone 5/5s/5c, you can use the audio connector and audio port. It will not work with the 6 Plus due to design differences.

I am sure they will make one for the 6 Plus.

Traverse

macrumors 604
Mar 11, 2013
Here
It handles the 6 Plus without a problem.

If using an iPhone 5/5s/5c, you can use the audio connector and audio port. It will not work with the 6 Plus due to design differences.

I am sure they will make one for the 6 Plus.

Thanks! In another thread someone said "it moved." Has it been stable for you? Is there any risk of it tipping over?

webbuzz

macrumors 68020
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks! In another thread someone said "it moved." Has it been stable for you? Is there any risk of it tipping over?

Only used it one night, it seems pretty stable. Now if you bump it hard, it might fall over, which is probably true for most docks with the exception of some of the iHome products.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.