iPhone 6 getting hot after few mins?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Freida, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Freida macrumors 65816

Hey guys,

just wanted to ask you for your experience with iPhone 6.
    I went to the Apple store twice already to check the new iPhone 6 as I'm planning a purchase and yes I did notice that some devices were slightly bend but apparently that is because people now go to the stores and try to bend it which must be very annoying for the employees.
    However, I've noticed that when I picked up the phone the back was completely cold but after using camera for about 30 secs and then using iMovie to do a little trailer (total usage of the phone was about 5 mins) the back was getting really warm.
    Do u guys experience the same?

I have tried another phone and it was the same after few mins of usage so I don't really know what to think of it.

Can you please tell me your experience especially after using it for a longer period of time? Thank you

2. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

The more you use the phone the hotter it looks, especially the front, less-so the back because of the antenna bands.

3. Freida thread starter macrumors 65816

That is strange cause the front was fine. it was the back especially around the apple logo that was hot. I know it will get hot but the question is why it got hot so quickly from completely cold phone

4. Breezygirl macrumors 6502

Breezygirl

I noticed too that some of the Apple iPhone 6 display phones were hot on the back. My 6 is not, ever and I am always on it.

5. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

Mine is not either, played an hour of Candy Crush, the phone did not feel warm at all.

6. Freida thread starter macrumors 65816

so do you think that its just those in the apple store? Do others have phones that are not hot?