iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector Deals

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by berthaconners, Dec 4, 2015.

1. berthaconners macrumors member

Just wanted to say I found a promotion for amFilm screen protectors over black Friday, and I just got them in the mail yesterday. I applied the glass protector, and it doesn't fully cover the edges. It covers the completely flat part of the screen, but not around the edges of the phone. Does anyone know why the edges wouldn't just be made to fit the phone?
    Or does someone have a recommendation for a glass screen protector that DOES wrap around the edges? I like this one-- it seems to be great quality so far.

http://slickdeals.net/f/8333301-iph...pon-on-amazon-prime-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2

2. vulcanvillalta macrumors 6502

I don't know of any full screen screen protectors that work well. Those that exist are rather costly, and are also rather ineffective. They don't work very well because dust notoriously gets underneath the glass, and then just causes bubbles and ugliness.

The brand you posted if of good reputation. I've used them before, and they have great reviews. I'm sure that everyone has their own opinions on which brand is the best, but I would say that $6 for a two pack is more than reasonable.