iPhone 6 Gold Any case recommendation?

azpirin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 23, 2014
Well, after long consideration, I just clicked and purchased iphone 6 gold from Verizon today. It should be arriving tomorrow as I selected overnight shipping.

So I need to stop for the case. Any recommendation? I want the case to be thin and gives drop protections as well. I had dropped my previous iphone 4s before and the screen shattered. I don't want that happens again.

Which brand and which model you guys recommend? :D

tworth23

macrumors regular
Feb 12, 2010
Amazon

Well, after long consideration, I just clicked and purchased iphone 6 gold from Verizon today. It should be arriving tomorrow as I selected overnight shipping.

So I need to stop for the case. Any recommendation? I want the case to be thin and gives drop protections as well. I had dropped my previous iphone 4s before and the screen shattered. I don't want that happens again.

http://www.amazon.com/iPhone-Case-Atmosphere-Slim-Fit-Transparent/dp/B00MEVMVCS

The white one.

iPhone7ate9

macrumors 6502a
Jun 22, 2014

Yeah you can't do better than speck candyshell. Military spec and I've dropped my phones 100s of times not even a scratch, very thin too

----------

I ordered my Otterbox Defender
Why ? Those things are so bulky and unnecessary

surlygrl1969

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2011
If you want decent protection while still showing off your phone, the Case-Mate Naked Tough is an awesome choice. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412086779.862418.jpg

keisa

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2013
If you want decent protection while still showing off your phone, the Case-Mate Naked Tough is an awesome choice. View attachment 499093
I'm a bit disappointed in Case Mate, usually a big fan. Their iPhone 6 cases I've seen so far aren't cut properly at the bottom opening. I understand they're trying to make sure the case can be used with a dock but the end result is that the 2 speaker holes closest to the left have weren't included in the speaker opening and one is completely covered.

moldy lunchbox

macrumors 6502a
Sep 9, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I have the Red Apple Silicone case. Feels good and it's thin. Not the best drop protection but I mostly wanted something just to prevent it from being slippery.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.