iPhone 6+ hangs occassionally

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nicey, Oct 28, 2014.

1. nicey macrumors newbie

Hi there,

I have recently purchased iPhone 6+ 128Gig and have mixed observations from it. Having noted of the issues in iOS 8.0.1 and skeptical over upgrade to iOS 8.0.2 have refrained from upgrading the base image up till 8.1 was released. Prior to the upgrade, notice that sometimes the calls come in and the whole screen freezes (phone doesn't respond to any buttons).

This has nearly vanished following the upgrade to 8.1 thru 8.0.2. Yesterday, the problem seems to return when i faced the same problem twice !!!

Highly appreciate any good advise. Am i the only one facing this issue?:eek:

Been an iPhone user since 3G; had intermittent problems with iOS 6 but not to this extent...

2. redlinux macrumors regular

redlinux

I have this issue as well. I did reflash iOS 8.1 and it helped a bit. The issue still appears although less frequent.

6+ 64GB

3. sonicgt macrumors newbie

I have a regular 6 128GB and have this issues as well. Various apps will freeze as well as me pushing buttons like sleep and home, then it eventually catches up and I can see all my presses occur as if I recorded them.

4. Damolee macrumors 6502