iPhone iPhone 6, iOS 8.1, battery shortness?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by exizeo, Dec 18, 2014.

1. exizeo, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2014

exizeo macrumors regular

So, right now, my homescreen/lockscreen is apparently using...34% of battery, according to the iOS 8 battery log thing. Is that normal? I'm also getting just 6 hours of battery now, per charge.

I don't have many tweaks. Just springtomize, groovylock/forecast/ls clock, winterboard theme, few aesthetic tweaks, idk.

It might be forecast, I'm not sure.

2. iBar Guest

My percentages are slightly different, but the home/lockscreen use the majority of battery on mine. However I get way more than 6 hours on a charge and I'm on 8.1.1

I don't use forecast, but I use IntelliscreenX, Weatherboard, Folderenhancer, callbar, bioprotect, protean, springtomize 3, underface, wake info 2, and winterboard. Have a few other small ones that shouldnt effect battery life.

3. exizeo thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I'm really confused about everything tbh.

I'll see what happens...worst comes to worst, I return it for my 4th replacement, and I hop on the Taig train.

I hear 8.1.1/2 improves battery life over 8.1...is that true?

4. kalirob99 macrumors 68000

kalirob99

BatteryUsageEnhancer should help clear up what the drain is. But you need to install it manually through iFile

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdslm1h4m3xu9sf/com.efrederickson.batteryusageenhancer_0.0.1-16_iphoneos-arm.deb?dl=0

So so, it fixed a few constant logging issues. But it's better for the 6+ imo