iPhone 6 is going to be the best iPhone yet!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by saintforlife, Feb 11, 2014.

1. saintforlife macrumors 6502a

Larger screen with higher ppi, new design (possibly bezel-less), improved rear and front cameras with SONY sensors, iOS 8 (with health book and iWatch integration).

Boy, am I glad to be on the 3G, 4, 5 two-year upgrade cycle! Getting to use the latest design of the iPhone is awesome...

2. sixrom macrumors 6502a

After the more of the same 4 and 5 series, it'll be interesting to see if Apple continues to take the easy road and recycle the same design again. They've got no incentive to create something fresh when sales are so strong and buyers so easy to please. Plus most don't use them extensively anyway. They have their iPads to rely on.

3. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

Well id hope so. If it wasnt there would be something wrong.

4. regkilla macrumors 6502

regkilla

Sony sensors will be on the iPhone 6s in 2015.

5. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

Um Isn't the new iphone always the best iPhone yet?

6. rablat macrumors 6502a

rablat

Boy, am I glad to be on the 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S every-year upgrade cycle! Getting to use the latest design of the iPhone is awesome...

Thats my take on it.

7. ionjohn macrumors 65816

ionjohn

Looks like you've already watched the keynote :D

8. Agent-P macrumors 68030

Agent-P

In all honesty though, I believe the "S" cycle is actually the better one to be on because it gives Apple a chance to refine the new design and fix any bugs that came up as a result of a new design. Unfortunately my incurable need to have the latest and greatest always causes me to go for the brand new, first version even though common sense in the back of my head is trying to tell me to wait.

More directly related to this thread: I'm really looking forward to the next iPhone release later this year! Like the OP, I'm expecting it to be a really good release.

9. cnotes2019 Suspended

10. radiologyman macrumors 6502

Yeah baby, same here. But big screen will make it really worthwhile

11. Wolfpup macrumors 68030

A larger screen is the one thing I'd really like/will miss. Obviously more power is always welcome, but the cyclone cores and 6th gen PowerVR GPU in the 5s is already quite great...

On the other hand, I prefer larger screens anyway so I'm not sure that having a 5 or 6" screen will really make me stop longing for a 10" tablet or notebook, soooo maybe it doesn't matter. That SOC would actually be doing more good in my iPad lol

12. MacGeekAZ macrumors member

I'm still using my iPhone 4, which is going strong except the battery life is noticeably less, and the home button is stubborn. I'm hoping to get the new iPhone in the fall. I'd like a screen the size of the 5, or not much bigger. I hope it has excellent battery life and speed.

13. CEmajr macrumors 601

Pretty much. I was going to say the same thing.

14. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Me too…

----------

I really do hope the 6 looks different. I agree. The 5 is a recycle design of the 4. It's looking too cookie cutter if the 6 looks and similar.

15. Bacong macrumors 68000

Bacong

I'm not liking these mockups with no bezel..looks ugly. If apple does make the bezels smaller in this supposed bigger screen phone (which they assuredly will) it will look good.

16. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

It looks like Jony Ives have asked for help from HTC.... HTC One looks good. :apple: