iPhone 6 Launch - Christiana Mall

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by nsandin88, Sep 18, 2014.

1. nsandin88 macrumors newbie

Hello All,

I've arrived at the Christiana Mall in Delaware to await the launch of the iPhone 6. The the security is asking people to keep of f the property until the mall closes for the night.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had experience with this scenario where a line is not allowed to form. What should I expect? Will people just dart for the first spot when they allow people in?

2. -Knight- macrumors 6502a

-Knight-

Go get some food, Coffee and stay in your car. When the mall closes haul ass to be first in line.

3. Izauze macrumors 6502

Yes.

Or, ask nicely if you can put down a chair or something to hold your place by the door. If there's no system for holding a line, people WILL create their own system - running.

4. Jkmbaum macrumors member

I will be there soon. Where is the line starting??

5. MDDUCKMAN macrumors newbie

Hey, I used to frequent that mall when I attended UD!! Go Blue Hens...and good luck tonight/tomorrow!!

6. Jkmbaum macrumors member

7. nsandin88 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah I was there for about 10 minutes then bailed out and went to the store in Ardmore, PA. Looked like it was about to get nasty with all those people and no line! There's already about 100 people up here in Ardmore. Might be giving up the dream of the plus and just go for the standard 6.

8. Jkmbaum macrumors member

Yeah I started read the other location post. And took off to king of Prussia mall location less than 100 people here