iPhone 6 Lockup from 12 noon to 1 PM

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ImDoubleD, Jul 9, 2016.

1. ImDoubleD macrumors member

I know this is going to sound wack, but for the last 5 days my iPhone 6 has locked up, screen locked, from 12 noon EST to around 1 PM. I kid you not. I have to hold the side button and round button to get it to react but even when I do, it just locks up again until around 1PM.

Friday was so bad it wouldn't restart so I plugged it in to the computer. It took about 2 minutes but it started up.

The phone is fine all other hours of the day.

Any thoughts??

2. ImDoubleD thread starter macrumors member

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Something is not right with that phone. Try a restore and setup as new. If it happens again take it to Apple to have it replaced.

4. snebes macrumors 6502a

And if not obvious, take it to apple during the noon hour.

5. Beenblacklisted macrumors 6502

Beenblacklisted

i still dont get what you mean by locked up?, the home screen is showing?, or not showing?. Is it all black during these times?

6. ImDoubleD thread starter macrumors member

Whatever screen was showing, it didn't matter what screen, it would freeze and I would have to do multiple reboots.

Okay, I figured it out. I had 4 daily reminders at 7:30, noon, 5:30 and 11:00. They have been on the phone for months. The noon one, and just the noon one, caused the problem. Have not had a problem since I removed them.

Still can't explain it.