iPhone 6 London Regent Street Reservation

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bluegecko7, Sep 12, 2014.

1. bluegecko7 macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

Could someone explain how the store collection reservations work?
    So at around 8.30am this morning I reserved an iPhone 6 to be collected from the Regent Street store between 11am-12pm.

I've received a confirmation email for this, but with no Reservation/Order Number and in the Apple Store app I have no orders or reservations for my AppleID so I'm confused.

Is my iPhone actually reserved in my name for collection then?

Is the reservation based on the time I made it today, or just whatever they have left at 11am?

I'm trying to confirm whether I'm actually guaranteed my iPhone on release day.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers,
    Stu

2. SMIDG3T Suspended

SMIDG3T

I have done this at a different store.

It's a little worrying that we didn't get a reservation number or anything but I've spoken to a few Apple staff via the Chat and they said that reserved iPhone's will be put aside and that they are "ours".

I have a pickup time of 0800-0900 but I'm getting there earlier than that just incase.

3. bluegecko7 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah i wish i could change mine to an earlier time now, but i can't even see my reservation anywhere online on my account.

all i have is the confirmation email with store and time to show it even exists.

4. bluegecko7 thread starter macrumors newbie

is anyone else able to shed any light on how these reservations work or have in the past?