iPhone 6 Magpul case work with holster?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Deech43, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Deech43 macrumors newbie

I received the magpul case for my iPhone 6 and love it. I would like to pair it with a holster so I can where it on my hip. Does anyone know of a holster that fits the magpul case? I have been searching and haven't had any luck.

Thanks,
    Deech

2. mhunter6378 macrumors regular

The Seidio Dilex holster should work. I have a Magpul case on my 6 Plus and use the Seidio Dilex holster with it and it fits perfectly. It also works with the Incipio DualPro case. You can buy the holster direct from Seidio or as a combo pack with the Dilex case, they can also be found on Amazon usually at a discounted price.

3. macher macrumors 6502a

macher

What about the 6 not the plus?

4. mhunter6378 macrumors regular

It should work. I've seen people using the Incipio DualPro case on their 6 in the Seidio Dilex holster for the iPhone 6 and it fit fine. I also have a DualPro for my 6 Plus and it fits in the Seidio Dilex holster for the 6 Plus the same as the Magpul does. So I would expect the same results with the iPhone 6.

5. Deech43 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks mhunter! I will look into the Seidio Dilex. If any one has any other options please post up. :)

Deech43

6. Deech43 thread starter macrumors newbie

Do you guys think the Seidio Surface holster will work as well? I see that they are a little cheaper than the Dilex.

7. mhunter6378 macrumors regular

The surface holster works with the apple cases. I think it will be to tight a fit for the Magpul but I'll try it when I get home and let you know. I have one at the house, it'll be about an hour or so.

8. Deech43 thread starter macrumors newbie

That would be awesome! Thank you sir.

9. mhunter6378 macrumors regular

No, the Magpul will not fit into the Surface holster. The Magpul is just enough bigger in every dimension ( length, width and height ) to make it to large for that holster. It's a perfect fit for the Apple cases but not the Magpul. You need the Dilex holster. I did a quick search on Amazon and saw the Dilex holster for around $25 and the Dilex case and holster combo for around $35. Not sure where you've been checking prices but that's a pretty good deal at Amazon, it's where I got mine.

10. Deech43 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the test. I have been checking Amazon and ebay and that is the pricing I am seeing.