iPhone 6 moon effect + home button problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by scrmtrey, Apr 2, 2015.

1. scrmtrey macrumors regular

scrmtrey

Hello. Ive got iphone6 with broken home button (it is deeper than it should be) + moon efect on front camera.

Altough home button works. Home button is like that from the day one. But i never look into this problem. Now it is anoying and stupid.

Will apple authorised service , replace iphone or just fix the issue? (Iphone is still under warranty)

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

They could do either really. The only way to know is to talk to them and see what they can do.

3. poose22 macrumors member

since it's under warranty they will replace the screen if anything. worst case they will replace the phone. I have had mine replaced 2 or 3 times already for this issue. If you have an apple store near you, you could try to book the latest genius bar appointment available. Since it takes about 60-90 minutes for them to replace the screen, I once had them tell me they'll just replace the phone since they were booked with repairs and were close to closing the store. up to you though.