iPhone 6 - my concept

joewillmott

macrumors regular
May 22, 2012
England
Are those edges curved? No balancing it on it's side then. Also I think the back resembles the 5 too much, Apple tends to change it more between each "numbered" model.

Klae17

macrumors 65816
Jul 15, 2011
Are those edges curved? No balancing it on it's side then. Also I think the back resembles the 5 too much, Apple tends to change it more between each "numbered" model.
I balanced the 4, 4S, 5, 5S, once for each phone and then never again. What do you do when you balance it on it's side?

Agree about the back though.

----------

Another concept, but this one is mine and I like it :)
Awesome job! Once you get the gray background please post!

cdmoore74

macrumors 68020
Jun 24, 2010
I like it because it looks believable; like something Apple would do. None of this curved outrageous stuff I've seen floating around.

sviato

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2010
HR 9038 A
Looks too much like an iPod Touch and it would be quite difficult to get dust out of those earpiece holes. Otherwise it's nice

phobos

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2008
I like it. The only problem I have is with the home button.
It looks a little bit small.
And the other thing is that since it looks like it's getting closer to ipod touch's thinness it'll be difficult to handle. For me at least iPod touch was way too thin and that made things difficult when you were trying to type or game.
But other than that it looks nice.

I'm sure though that if apple released something like that we wouldn't hear the end of it from a lot of people!
It looks more like an evolutionary design rather than a revolutionary one.
And we all know how people feel about that!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.