iPhone 6. My predicament also.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by smallguy, Sep 15, 2013.

  1. smallguy macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2011
    #1
    Hi, I'm upgrading my 4S next month and I am thinking to go for the 5S. Will the 6 be out next year do we all think?

    Anyway should I get 5S and then upgrade to 6 next year by selling my 5S?

    Thanks
     
  2. calderone macrumors 68040

    calderone

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2009
    Location:
    Seattle
    #2
    Here's a thought.

    Buy and enjoy your 5s. In a year or so when the 6 comes out, evaluate the device and costs then make a decision.

    And in fact, you can even ask for advice in this very forum when that time comes!
     
  3. ToddH macrumors 6502a

    ToddH

    Joined:
    Jul 5, 2010
    Location:
    Central Tx
    #3
    That is what I would do.... I sold my 4s 64gb phone for $400 before buying the 5. You will not have any problems selling a 5s unless the 6 is so great to where no one would consider buying a lesser phone. I just made you nervous, right? But really, the 5s is a much better phone than the 4s, so I would upgrade to take full advantage of ios 7. The 5s can be sold pretty easily.
     
  4. smallguy thread starter macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2011
    #4
    Yeah that's what I think I'll do. I think alot of people will sell their contracted iphone and buy a 6 if they want to when it's out.
     

Share This Page