Long story short, the phone won't turn on, charge or anything. This was my moms phone (passed away unexpectedly 3 weeks ago). It got down to 12% and I powered it off and put it away for a week and a half to deal with other things. I attempted to turn it on/charge it yesterday so I could back it up. This is when I found out nothing is working. Kind of shocked that it's just dead. Cleaned the charge port, disconnected/reconnected battery, tried the hair dryer (warm up the battery) trick to jump start charging. Tried hard reset. Nothing has work. Removed sim. It's been connected to power for hours. Really at a loss. How can a working phone all of a sudden crap the bed for no reason? Is it worth trying a new battery? Really need a backup of this phone.