iPhone 6 now, iPhone 6+ later?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ToddH, Sep 14, 2014.

1. ToddH macrumors 6502a

ToddH

how many of you people plan on buying the iPhone 6 right now, since it's more available, and then purchasing the 6+ later on in the year when it's readily available? right now I am using the Samsung Galaxy s5 which has a 5.1 inch display and 441 PPI pixel density, the iPhone 6 is nearly the same size as my current galaxy s5 and the display is only .4 inches smaller. So I'm wondering if I should stick to this size because it's very comfortable in my hands.

I am very familiar with the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and its size, it's not too big for me but I'm not sure I need a phone that large. I think most of us are getting this larger iPhone so they can show that they have the best or the latest and greatest and show off. of course I could be wrong about that and I'm sure it's just about wanting a bigger phone finally. However as thin as that iPhone is I'm wondering if we are going to start seeing a lot of bent iPhones.

I don't shoot video very much at all, so having image stabilization is really not that big of a deal for me. I am more of a still photographer.however I might just stay with my samsung galaxy s5 since it does so many extra things that the iPhone doesn't do.but I still might want an iPhone 6 because I've had an iPhone since the 3GS. I only bought the Samsung for its larger screen.so far I really like it. The Android software is unique and it does everything the iPhone does but it just looks different.

so, how many of you people plan to buy the six now and get the larger 6 later?

2. Ayr macrumors 6502

3. EvilEvil macrumors 6502a

EvilEvil

Why don't you get the 6 now then get the 6S+ next year?

4. ToddH thread starter macrumors 6502a

ToddH

I guess that's not such a bad idea. I will definitely take that into consideration. Thank you

5. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Another way of looking at it: display is only 0.4" larger...

6. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Better yet, get the 6+ now and just wait until you get it.