Hi all, I have ordered my iPhone 6 64gb for sprint and now I'm waiting still. Now before i bought the 6 i wanted the 6+ but I kept going back and forth between the 6 64 gb or the 6 + 16gb. Now I'm thinking about. Canceling my order and ordering a 6+ should i? Should i just wait for mine to come into see if i like it?