iphone 6 passcode

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fares451991, Oct 8, 2017.

1. fares451991 macrumors newbie

fares451991

i've forgot my iphone 6 passcode as i using my finger print for long time but since 6 days my phone battery is run out and after i recharge it i can't use my phone as i can't remember passcode and i need all my data
    i forgot to save backup from itunes so i just have the phone and my apple id
    thanks in advance

2. Minho macrumors regular

Minho

Have you tried connecting it to your computer? If you've done backups with it in the past, it may synchronize automatically. As far as I know, there is no way to recover the data without a PIN.

3. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

You can restore your phone as new and that will remove the PIN. Restoring from a backup that was using TouchID might work (because you'd go back to using TouchID), but to turn it off you'd probably need to remember the PIN.

Either way you can work around that and still use your phone.

What you can't get around is iCloud lock if you've forgotten your Apple ID and password.

4. fares451991 thread starter macrumors newbie

fares451991

the only computer i connected to was install a new operation system so i have no access now
    --- Post Merged, Oct 10, 2017 ---
    but i need my data that stored on it and my conversations and have no backup

5. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

Then you have two options.

Go to Apple with a receipt for your device and explain your issue to them and hope they can help you.

Or…remember your passcode.