iPhone 6 Plus: At this point - order online or wait for stock?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by syclick, Sep 19, 2014.

1. syclick macrumors regular

So after cancelling my preorder for the iPhone 6 Plus, waiting 13 hours in line, getting my hands on a 6 Plus... I was told I could not upgrade because AT&T apparently didn't get the memo that I'd cancelled my preorder. I walked out of the store empty handed and ready to blow a fuse. No phone and no preorder.

However, at this point, what would be more productive: ordering one online or waiting for stock to show up?

2. davefromca macrumors 6502

3. saltd macrumors 6502a

saltd

You'll be waiting a long long time for store stock. Like, a month probably. Preorders in store for the 6+ are in mid November I think...

4. vitacura macrumors regular

Probably keep checking online for store pickup. That's what I did for my 5 when they were updating the stock every night around 9.

5. Velin macrumors 65816

Velin

Forget upgrades. Get with the 21st century and go off-contract.

Save a boatload of money in cheaper monthly costs and fees. Have the freedom to switch providers on a whim. And buy what you want, when you want -- without some corporate overlord giving you "permission" to get your phone.

F two-year wireless contracts.

6. syclick thread starter macrumors regular

I see your point, but I'm grandfathered into a cheaper, older plan I don't want to lose.

Now THAT sounds like a plan. :cool:

But 9PM you say? Is that PST, MST, CST or EST?

7. bambooshots macrumors 65816

Any idea when that'll be up again?

Apple Store currently has "Check with an Apple Retail Store" for In-Store pickup