iPhone 6 Plus Body Glove Satin case (pics)

cdesigns

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
After looking at different cases onall the carrier stores, best buy, walmart etc. I end up choosing the Body Glove Satin case (tmobile store)

Fits perfect, has great grip and is between a silicone and hard plastic. The back looks like brush black metal and the ports are very accesible.

$25 , maybe cheaper on ebay.

I have never droped my old 5S or my Note 3 (POS phone) and I don't pretend to drop this iphone 6 plus either but, the case is hard enought to protect it if it falls.

Attachments

Last edited:

rwkleinjr

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Thanks for the review/pics - hadn't heard of that case before but it looks really nice. May give it a try.

syclick

macrumors regular
Jan 19, 2009
That looks really nice. How rigid is the case? How much lip clearance is there from the screen?

cdesigns

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
The case is pretty rigid, is like a mix of silicone and hard plastic, grip is medium not as good as rubber but has enough grip to handle the phone with one hand and it wont slide on you. The lip is about 1/16 from the screen, so if you put the phone facing down it wont scratch the screen. I like it

ihonda

macrumors 68000
Sep 17, 2009
Almost picked this up and ended not caring for it, the silicone edge that wraps sides of screen is loose

cdesigns

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
Almost picked this up and ended not caring for it, the silicone edge that wraps sides of screen is loose
Once its installed is pretty firm, you can move it with your finger if you do put pressure on it but its stronger than a simple silicone cover. At least mine is not loose. 6 +

misslia

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2014
Although I'm using another case I did try my pink body glove and it fits perfect it's notblose at all it fit it kind of tight

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.