iPhone 6 Plus Body Glove Satin case (pics)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cdesigns, Sep 26, 2014.

1. cdesigns, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2014

cdesigns macrumors 6502

After looking at different cases onall the carrier stores, best buy, walmart etc. I end up choosing the Body Glove Satin case (tmobile store)

Fits perfect, has great grip and is between a silicone and hard plastic. The back looks like brush black metal and the ports are very accesible.

$25 , maybe cheaper on ebay.

I have never droped my old 5S or my Note 3 (POS phone) and I don't pretend to drop this iphone 6 plus either but, the case is hard enought to protect it if it falls.

Attached Files:

2. rwkleinjr macrumors regular

Thanks for the review/pics - hadn't heard of that case before but it looks really nice. May give it a try.

3. syclick macrumors regular

That looks really nice. How rigid is the case? How much lip clearance is there from the screen?

4. cdesigns thread starter macrumors 6502

The case is pretty rigid, is like a mix of silicone and hard plastic, grip is medium not as good as rubber but has enough grip to handle the phone with one hand and it wont slide on you. The lip is about 1/16 from the screen, so if you put the phone facing down it wont scratch the screen. I like it

5. ihonda macrumors 68000

Almost picked this up and ended not caring for it, the silicone edge that wraps sides of screen is loose

6. misslia macrumors member

I have this case but in pink haven't used it yet tho

7. TechnicallyTee macrumors 65816

TechnicallyTee

That was going to be my next question, was it tight fitting around the device and especially on the side.

8. cdesigns thread starter macrumors 6502

Once its installed is pretty firm, you can move it with your finger if you do put pressure on it but its stronger than a simple silicone cover. At least mine is not loose. 6 +

9. misslia macrumors member

Although I'm using another case I did try my pink body glove and it fits perfect it's notblose at all it fit it kind of tight