Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lawmanfox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2014
You guys are getting case for your brand-new plus? the one from apple looks pretty decent to me, however it's kinda pricy., or you just leave it without any case? I don't feel like I need screen protecter for the plus though I used to have one on my 5S.

iphone-6-leather-case-olive-brown

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I didn't much like the screen protector on my iPhone5 and took it off after a few days. I quickly copied my husband and got a wallet case with a front cover that has served me really well and held my drivers license and credit card and a $20 note.

I'm thinking of getting a similar wallet case from Sena for my 6+. I want that huge screen covered when not in use.

http://www.senacases.com/product/heritage-wallet-book-iphone-6-plus/

I should mention the disadvantage on a case like that is that if you fold the front cover back to make a call you cover the noise cancellation mic (on the 5s anyway) and can sound muffled. It's not for folks who make a lot of phone calls and want to look dignified about it!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.