iphone 6 plus case best grip ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by anonymous4a, Nov 11, 2014.

1. anonymous4a macrumors 6502

Which iPhone 6 plus case would give you the most grip when holding it ? I really want to type one handed but figure that. Would need more grip when holding it so wondering which case has the most grip ?

2. nutmac macrumors 68040

The most grip may be too vague. I have tried Apple's Leather and Silicone cases, Incipio NGP, and Speck CandyShell Grip, and among these, CandyShell Grip definitely has more grip. But at the same time, I think other cases are certainly "grippy" enough and their smaller size and/or weight led to better look and feel instead.

Purely in terms of how the case feels, Apple Silicone Case is my overall favorite. But Incipio NGP provides additional protection the bottom and IMO, looks nicer in clear finish and cheaper to boot.

3. anonymous4a thread starter macrumors 6502

basically I want to be able to type one handed on the iPhone 6 plus but whenever i hold it bare it feels too slippery and my thumb can't reach certain keys . I feel a case with more grip would allow me to use less fingers to hold the phone on the bottom so I can reach further with my thumb for typing ..

4. AE14 macrumors 65816

I would suggest the Candyshell Grip or the ThuleAtmos x3. Both offer great grip and are still slim

5. dr3w a macrumors newbie

6. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

And Atmos X4!

7. AE14 macrumors 65816

Haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. If it is anything like the x3, I am looking forward to it. Was hoping it would already be out at best buy, etc...l

8. scjr macrumors 68000

scjr

I love the X3, but I think the CandyShell Grip has a better grip. Not to say the X3 isn't grippy.

9. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

My wife has the CandyShell Grip and loves it. I recommended it to her after reading the overwhelmingly positive reviews on this forum.

10. tops2 macrumors regular

Candyshell Grip to me has the most grip no matter how I hold it. Zoogue has pretty good grip due to the ribbed sides (provided I'm holding on to it by the sides).

11. Ipadlover29 macrumors 6502a

The Magpul field case also provides extra grip to the 6 plus in addition to the speck candyshell and zoogue social pro cases. All great cases in my opinion. I own all of them.