iPhone 6 Plus Case compared to household items LOL (Pics inside)

MichaelWR90

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
You sound like someone who couldn't be patient enough to wait, so you panic cancelled and got the iPhone 6... now you're trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision...

Fail.

entraik

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 22, 2009
You sound like someone who couldn't be patient enough to wait, so you panic cancelled and got the iPhone 6... now you're trying to convince yourself that you made the right decision...

Fail.

nope im confident in my decision. glad i got the 6 :)

Oppressed

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2010
Thank god the poster included the third can of beans for reference. The first two were simply not enough.

applecrazychic

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2014
Some of y'all are so weird, I don't understand why y'all get mad, bent out of shape and have snotty remarks because someone has a different opinion that you. The poster said they like the 6 better and the 6 plus was too big for them, CHILL OUT. It's doesn't call for the snotty remarks.

Seems like your just mad that you didn't get the date you wanted and canceled your six plus order, get out of here ####

Y'all are bizarre on this forum, slightly crazy if you ask me!

ScubaCinci

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati OH
Some of y'all are so weird, I don't understand why y'all get mad, bent out of shape and have snotty remarks because someone has a different opinion that you. The poster said they like the 6 better and the 6 plus was too big for them, CHILL OUT. It's doesn't call for the snotty remarks.

Seems like your just mad that you didn't get the date you wanted and canceled your six plus order, get out of here ####

Y'all are bizarre on this forum, slightly crazy if you ask me!
I love you

Bazilemac

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2014

Fail.
exactly my thoughts.

----------

it really seems like such a glorious size. I can not wait.