Iphone 6 plus case recommendation?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by lefty224, Nov 10, 2014.

1. lefty224 macrumors member

I'm looking for a combination of both

- sturdy (as a extra structural support for bending - so no TPU)
    - thin or slim to keep the sexy form factor
    - some sort of transparent/clear part to show off the beauty of phone's design

I know some of what i'm looking for is contradicts each other but i'm hoping there's something out there with a good balance of all 3.

And if there are cases that you've bought that you can kind of recommend as something to avoid based on your experience, please do share as well.

thanks everyone

2. nepalisherpa macrumors 68020

nepalisherpa

http://forums.macrumors.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

3. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Yes, there is a whole forum on iPhone Accessories.

4. Scott1012 macrumors member

I have a gold 6+ 128 GB. I bought the i-Blason clear (Halo series) case. Love it! Feels great and I like the rubber side bumpers.

Shows the subtle gold very nicely.

5. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

Check out the spigen tough armor. I am really enjoying mine

6. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

Rigid and super thin sort of don't go together, generally. I am not aware of an extra sturdy case that won't add noticable bulk to your phone.

I ended up with an Apple leather case. Don't like the fact that the bottom is completely open, but what can you do? I am probably going to buy an otterbox defender when some cooler colors come out. Won't be my every day case. Just for when I go places I might worry about damage.

7. MacGurl111 macrumors 65816

MacGurl111

I have the Spigen. It's ugly but I'm a girl who likes simple. And the one I got was cheaply made and ugly.

I have the Apple leather case, quality leather but the bottom lip is open. So, I wasn't content.

Went back to the Apple Store and picked up the PowerSupport Air Jacket Force, not the same as the one they (PowerSupport) sell online.
    This one covers just about everything. I love it because it's ultra thin, flexible, quality and looks good! This is my favorite case so far! Get the one from the Apple Store and not online at the PowerSupprt, and you won't regret it.

8. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

I have a Speck CandyShell Grip case on my 6 plus. I like it.