iPhone 6 Plus Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by vxlomegav6, Oct 7, 2014.

1. vxlomegav6 macrumors newbie

Hi all I'm new here :)

I'm Looking for a case for my iPhone 6 Plus which I'm expecting within the next week or two.

I currently have a Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 5 which has served me well, It's a hefty case there no doubts about that but it gives me peace of mind.

Have been looking as far as I can see there isn't a Otterbox case available for the 6+ yet in the UK, Bought my last one from Amazon which they do have the regular 4.7" iPhone 6 case but none for the 6+ ? ... I take it they are not out yet for this model.

Can anyone reccomded a good solid/strong case for the iPhone 6 Plus that's available now in the UK ?

Many thanks in advance...

2. vi2867 macrumors 6502

vi2867

I am also waiting for my 6+. I purchased an Incipio that has a dual Layer protection for $24.99 off of eBay. Regular retail is $29.00 USD.

3. HenryDJP macrumors 603

4. vxlomegav6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks i'll take a look...

Any idea on the Otterbox for the 6+ for the UK ?

5. StophMac24 macrumors 6502

StophMac24

Tech21 Makes excellent cases. I have one on my 6+ SG and its awesome!

Great Protection and slim

6. christewart macrumors newbie

7. kilcher macrumors 65816

kilcher

I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor w/ Zagg Glass screen protector. Seems to be a fairly popular case - provides a decent amount of protection without being bulky. Like it well enough but I've always had Otterbox cases (I'm paranoid) so I will probably end up buying a Defender once they're available for the Plus.