iPhone 6 Plus Case

vxlomegav6

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 7, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi all I'm new here :)

I'm Looking for a case for my iPhone 6 Plus which I'm expecting within the next week or two.

I currently have a Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 5 which has served me well, It's a hefty case there no doubts about that but it gives me peace of mind.

Have been looking as far as I can see there isn't a Otterbox case available for the 6+ yet in the UK, Bought my last one from Amazon which they do have the regular 4.7" iPhone 6 case but none for the 6+ ? ... I take it they are not out yet for this model.

Can anyone reccomded a good solid/strong case for the iPhone 6 Plus that's available now in the UK ?

Many thanks in advance...

StophMac24

macrumors 6502
Jul 14, 2007
Miami
Hi all I'm new here :)

I'm Looking for a case for my iPhone 6 Plus which I'm expecting within the next week or two.

I currently have a Otterbox Defender case on my iPhone 5 which has served me well, It's a hefty case there no doubts about that but it gives me peace of mind.

Have been looking as far as I can see there isn't a Otterbox case available for the 6+ yet in the UK, Bought my last one from Amazon which they do have the regular 4.7" iPhone 6 case but none for the 6+ ? ... I take it they are not out yet for this model.

Can anyone reccomded a good solid/strong case for the iPhone 6 Plus that's available now in the UK ?

Many thanks in advance...
Tech21 Makes excellent cases. I have one on my 6+ SG and its awesome!

Great Protection and slim

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
I'm using the Spigen Tough Armor w/ Zagg Glass screen protector. Seems to be a fairly popular case - provides a decent amount of protection without being bulky. Like it well enough but I've always had Otterbox cases (I'm paranoid) so I will probably end up buying a Defender once they're available for the Plus.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.