iPhone 6 plus cases with kickstand

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by groggy2333, Sep 29, 2014.

1. groggy2333 macrumors regular

Soooo, looking to buy an iPhone 6 plus case with a kickstand. Right now leaning towards the Spigen Tough Armor with kickstand. I'm just worried about the cheap plastic, but I guess you get that with most cases. The price is great though. Any other suggestions with a kickstand? Not looking for bulky otter box cases. And this will be my backup until the life proof nuud comes out.

2. Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

I've ordered the Seidio with metal kickstand, but it's not shipping yet. I've heard bad things about the Spigen kickstand case.

3. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

I like the Sedio Surface. It is slim with a kickstand.
    http://www.amazon.com/Seidio-Surfac...2040211&sr=8-5&keywords=Seidio+surface+6+plus

4. Alimar macrumors 6502a

Alimar

Ordered an I-Blason Kickstand case (red and black) for my Space Grey 6 Plus. I currently use a red Apple leather case. When it arrives, I will post a pic.

Here is a pic from Amazon:

Attached Files:

5. gage006 macrumors regular

gage006

I got the Spigen Tough Armor with kickstand today and I can't say I'm a fan. Kickstand is very flimsy and cheap feeling. It's very hard to remove from the seating. The buttons on the case are hard to press as well.

I purchase the Case-Mate Pop too. That's going back because the fit sags on the bottom of the phone and the case scratches way too easy.

My current hopes rest on the Incipio cases, whenever those finally come out.

6. Jukoer3426 macrumors member

I agree with everyone on the spigen kickstand. The plastic felt really cheap and the kickstand was impossible to open without breaking a fingernail. Seriously I had use a butter knife and it scratched the plastic too easy.

7. Ergates-thi-Ant macrumors 6502

Don't do it. The kickstand is flimsy, but most of all there's almost no lip above the glass surface. That so called tough armor will do nothing if your phone falls face down.