iPhone 6 Plus Defender tripod mount

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by OmegaRunner, Dec 14, 2014.

1. OmegaRunner macrumors newbie

OmegaRunner

Does anyone know of a tripod mount that works with the iPhone 6 Plus in an Otterbox Defender case? I want to get a gorrilapod for my wife for Christmas.

Thanks

2. 3rdiguy macrumors 6502a

3rdiguy

Try Amazon. You will definitely find what you're looking for at a great price.

Cell Phone Tripod for iPhone 6 Plus 5 5s 5c 4s 4, Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 S5 with Adapter, Mini Flexible Tripod Bendable with Mount for Phone, Universal Smartphone Holder Clip Stand Connector Head - Also holds Digital Camera DSLR, SLR, Camcorders like Canon or Sony **Make Better Videos and Selfie Pictures with your Cell Phone** - DaVoice(TM) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QHEI776/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_9DlKub0XYNT7V

3. azhava macrumors regular

The Joby GripTight XL will work with it. I use it with my iP6+ in a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro case (which is a bit less bulky than an Otterbox) and there's plenty of adjustment room left for a larger case. Just make sure you order the "XL" size, not the standard one.

4. steffi macrumors 6502a

The Reticam XL mount is impressive.

5. azhava macrumors regular

Had to look that one up, never seen it before. That is a very nice looking tripod mount.

6. Altruistic macrumors member

Just got this to use for a trip ---

And it works great as a tripod mount and even a camera grip!