iPhone 6 plus Disaster Down Under

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mrmarts, Sep 12, 2014.

1. mrmarts, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2014

mrmarts macrumors 65816

In Australia its seems everyone wants the 5.5" iPhone 6 plus, most telco websites went down with the demand last night. At 2pm AEST i back ordered my 128gb Space Grey with Telstra, with the expected 3 - 4 week wait time:(. Today at lunch time I noticed all backorders of the iPhone 6 plus have been all filled up apart from the lower 16GB model.

For those living down under who have not placed a order yet, i guess the wait time is going pan out longer than 3 - 4 weeks and I feel your pain. This was a great disaster, as it seems the whole country wanted one at same time, many people actually got two phones, others are just going to sell them for more money. In my opinion these people do not deserve to place orders. I only wonder how many android users where enticed to leave their cult for Apple's new offering.

The good news is for the first i get to upgrade in twelve months to a new handset for free. I guess for now i can buy a case from Apple and use my iPhone 6 cut to pretend i actually got one already :p.

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater