iPhone 6 Plus Dockable Case

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sahni130, Jan 12, 2015.

1. sahni130, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015

sahni130 macrumors 6502

sahni130

Hello,
    Forgive me creating another thread about cases I'm in the position (due to my car) that I essentially have to use the Lightning to 30-pin adapter to play music, nav, in my car that I need a case with the bottom of the phone exposed. I've been using an Apple silicone Case and I love it, but they are pricey and don't seem to be very durable (in my case-no pun intended). What are some similar cases or cases that allow the bottom of the phone to be quickly exposed? I've searched but can't seem to find anything for the +? Maybe something like the Spigen Slim fit but maybe more durable/thicker?

Thanks!

2. sahni130 thread starter macrumors 6502

sahni130

3. cbreze macrumors 6502

cbreze

I use the apple leather case. the bottom is exposed to all ports and speaker, just not exposed on either corner. Very nice minimal case.

4. sahni130 thread starter macrumors 6502

sahni130

Thank you.
    I've been using the Apple Silicone case since the launch and love it, I just seen to be relatively rough on them as they keep falling apart. I was seeing if there were cheaper/better/tougher options that leave the bottom exposed like the Apple cases (this is a must have for me). I love the look and feel of Apple cases, such they were just a little cheaper. How's your leather holding up?

5. cbreze macrumors 6502

cbreze

Perfect. Two months in and still like new. I'm easy on my stuff tho. Some have complained about fraying, I don't see that at all.