iPhone 6 plus external storage

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by morty192, May 10, 2015.

1. morty192, May 10, 2015
    Last edited: May 10, 2015

morty192 macrumors regular

Hi guys have a 16GB iPhone 6+ and will be travelling to Vegas in a fortnight.

Can anyone recommend an external storage adapter that would allow me to transfer video and photos to an SD card or something similar when I'm back at the hotel each night? Or considering the hotel has wifi would upgrading my iCloud storage for one month be the best way to go?

Thanks in advance.

2. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

http://amzn.to/1dVw17F

physical connection (so fast), has photo backup feature, will have a use after your trip

3. morty192 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks but reading the review it mentions that it is powered by it's on battery what is the battery life like. Would it last 10 days? Could I charge it using the iPhone socket with it's USB adapter?

4. Cptnodegard macrumors 6502

Oh right, that's technically true. I forgot since I haven't charged mine since i got it in january. I use it as a flash drive between PC and iOS devices at work, so I guess it just charges enough when in a PC to last when in an iOS device. Battery life still reads as full in any case.

Yours will stay attached for longer to the iOS device, but yes, you can charge it with the phone charger if needed.