Iphone 6 Plus IN STOCK nationwide at Target

jeepstylexx

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 20, 2011
I have been hitting refresh for the past week on Apple's page trying to find an iphone plus. No luck. Seems one doesn't exist in upstate NY with the exception of the $1500 ones on craigslist. Buried in a thread on here, i read last night that someone had success at Target. Using the website http://www.idevicechecker.com I was able to confirm EVERY target in my area had stock of Iphone 6 Plus. I was able to pick up a space grey today, as the store was kind enough to hold it for me when I called. They mentioned no one was calling or coming by looking for them.

If you've been searching with no luck, try Target!!!

On a side note, this phone is more than I had hoped it would be. If you've been contemplating a 6+ don't let anyone talk you out of it. The moment it hits your hand, your iphone 5s will be a distant memory. It's absolutely incredible.

Best of luck to those still searching, hopefully this helps you.

skywalkerr69

macrumors 6502a
Jan 21, 2011
New York
Wow nice find and thank you for the website! I am trying to get one at Best Buy but they don't have anything in stock. On top of that, they are only letting me pre order the Silver model. I would like the Space Gray...no idea why they are restricting orders to certain models.

I really don't mind waiting for it to come in, I would just like to order it at least.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Glad you were able to get one. Problem is going to be able to get the color and storage capacity and carrier that one needs. I doubt Target has much stock of any configuration but thanks for the heads up.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
And I might add that thread title needs to be changed as far as one's mileage is concerned. Just sayin.

circa7

macrumors regular
Jan 8, 2013
Only 16gb in my area

Any way to buy one of these if we find a Target that has them in stock but are too far to drive? There's a couple stores 600 miles from me with them in stock. I dont have any friends near there.

OT2000

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2007
California
Contrary to what the app says, none of the Target locations near me have any in stock. Apparently Target's inventory system is slow to update.

Clevans

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2012
Quite a few Target stores around the Rochester, NY area and Buffalo, NY area have 6 pluses in stock, but only 16GB

Nate.

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2012
Chicago, IL
can you do an ATT Next upgrade at target?
Nope. I tried at mine, was still able to get it but I had an upgrade ready on another line. The guy told me that Target won't be able to do AT&T Next until next year, thought it was kind of strange but I took it.

CoilTap

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2014
The 16GB model is such a waste of resources. So many more people could have been covered with current inventory if the 16GB model would have been 32GB.

PNutts

macrumors 601
Jul 24, 2008
Pacific Northwest, US
The iDeviceChecker site is *way* off. It showed two different Target stores in my area with the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in stock. When I called, one had them only for preorder customers and the other had not received any 64's at all.

bluer101

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
I called and stopped by 3 stores. Most just have a few plus 16 gb and the rest nothing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.