Iphone 6 Plus IN STOCK nationwide at Target

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jeepstylexx, Sep 26, 2014.

1. jeepstylexx macrumors member

I have been hitting refresh for the past week on Apple's page trying to find an iphone plus. No luck. Seems one doesn't exist in upstate NY with the exception of the $1500 ones on craigslist. Buried in a thread on here, i read last night that someone had success at Target. Using the website www.idevicechecker.com I was able to confirm EVERY target in my area had stock of Iphone 6 Plus. I was able to pick up a space grey today, as the store was kind enough to hold it for me when I called. They mentioned no one was calling or coming by looking for them.

If you've been searching with no luck, try Target!!!

On a side note, this phone is more than I had hoped it would be. If you've been contemplating a 6+ don't let anyone talk you out of it. The moment it hits your hand, your iphone 5s will be a distant memory. It's absolutely incredible.

Best of luck to those still searching, hopefully this helps you.

2. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Wow nice find and thank you for the website! I am trying to get one at Best Buy but they don't have anything in stock. On top of that, they are only letting me pre order the Silver model. I would like the Space Gray...no idea why they are restricting orders to certain models.

I really don't mind waiting for it to come in, I would just like to order it at least.

3. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Glad you were able to get one. Problem is going to be able to get the color and storage capacity and carrier that one needs. I doubt Target has much stock of any configuration but thanks for the heads up.

4. Cojm macrumors member

5. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

I can confirm my target got my 64GB Space gray phone in today.

6. JeremyE macrumors regular

Digging around on the map there's locations with 64GB models, I don't see any 128's though.

7. Cojm macrumors member

Aw man, none remotely near me.

8. eekcat macrumors 6502a

Will they sell it device-only (full retail) though?

9. opusknecht macrumors newbie

None at my Target this morning. Not even any regular 6's.

10. AppleRobert macrumors 603

And I might add that thread title needs to be changed as far as one's mileage is concerned. Just sayin.

11. superlawyer15 macrumors regular

superlawyer15

12. circa7 macrumors regular

Only 16gb in my area

Any way to buy one of these if we find a Target that has them in stock but are too far to drive? There's a couple stores 600 miles from me with them in stock. I dont have any friends near there.

13. jeepstylexx thread starter macrumors member

same here. Mine was 64gb Space Gray ATT. He did say most of their stock was 16gb, but I know a lot of people looking for those as well.

14. onlineaddy macrumors member

15. EcuadorianMami macrumors regular

they have some at the Pasadena, CA Best buy for Sprint only though....if anybody here is looking....sadly I need at&t

16. OT2000 macrumors regular

OT2000

Contrary to what the app says, none of the Target locations near me have any in stock. Apparently Target's inventory system is slow to update.

17. linkgx1 macrumors 65816

18. Clevans macrumors regular

Quite a few Target stores around the Rochester, NY area and Buffalo, NY area have 6 pluses in stock, but only 16GB

19. macblitz macrumors member

macblitz

sadly they only do 2 year contracts. i wanted at&t Next.

20. Nate. macrumors regular

Nate.

Nope. I tried at mine, was still able to get it but I had an upgrade ready on another line. The guy told me that Target won't be able to do AT&T Next until next year, thought it was kind of strange but I took it.

21. ccapman670 macrumors regular

So can't pay retail with no contract? Damn

22. CoilTap macrumors regular

The 16GB model is such a waste of resources. So many more people could have been covered with current inventory if the 16GB model would have been 32GB.

23. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

The iDeviceChecker site is *way* off. It showed two different Target stores in my area with the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in stock. When I called, one had them only for preorder customers and the other had not received any 64's at all.

24. bluer101 macrumors regular

I called and stopped by 3 stores. Most just have a few plus 16 gb and the rest nothing.

25. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

I found a target near me yesterday that had a few different models. They wouldn't sell at full retail though.