iPhone 6 plus iOS 9-help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by stacey_P, Oct 7, 2015.

1. stacey_P macrumors newbie

stacey_P

I recently did the iOS 9 update on my 6 plus. At first I thought it was just a random issue, but since doing the 9.2 my screen freezes when I am in my apps, doesn't respond to my touch, now I cannot send imessages. When I attempt to send an imessage it does the blue bar says its sending, but then the bar goes away, and it never says it was delivered. I check later, and the message ends up being sent as a text message. I have tried power cycling, checking for updates, updating my apps, I have even done a factory data reset. I am about ready to run this phone over with my car.

2. Ormuz macrumors newbie

I'm in the same boat.

Got worse today though, had to wait around 2 hours for my phone to respond. I'll go to the Apple Store to see if I can get a replacement.

3. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

+1

Been talking to Apple with no solution. It always freezes. It feels like a iPod touch running iOS 9.

HELP

4. C DM macrumors Westmere

Try resetting all settings to see if that might help. If not, try restoring as new.

5. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

I've followed all these steps. No difference, I'm gonna mail my phone in and see what happens.