Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
Is anyone else having orientations again now after the update? My screen will get stuck in landscape when I am holding it up right and other time the icons will be in Portrait like they should be but the wallpaper is stuck in landscape... Am I the only one? Can't be.

dabigkahuna

Suspended
Aug 3, 2010
Oahu
There is another thread on this. Apparently nothing to do with iOS 9 as it has happened to others before. I followed a suggestion made for a prior version, but it was a little bit of a pain time-wise.

It said to "Reset All". So I did. Orientation changes worked again - but all my passwords for wi-fi were gone so this wasn't a good thing. I then did a restore from my last backup. Since it was an encrypted backup, it contained my passwords. When done, I had my passwords back and orientation still worked.

It may be that one of the other "Reset" options would work. Or maybe just restoring.

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
This issue was corrected in a pervious update after the plus came out and iOS 9 has completely reverted the fix.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.