iPhone 6 plus is delivering tomorrow

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by KiwiAdventure, Sep 24, 2015.

1. KiwiAdventure macrumors 6502a

An email just arrived from Apple confirming delivery of my iPhone 6s Plus tomorrow being the 25th in 2 hours in New Zealand. Its great being one up on America and every other country in the world. The iPhone was shipped on the 19th September so it's waiting in New Zealand for delivery tomorrow.

2. InAustralia macrumors 6502

InAustralia

It's true that you'll get the iPhone earlier than the rest of the world, but the penalty is that you have to live in New Zealand! :p

It's much better to have a 2 hour delay and live in Australia.

3. KiwiAdventure thread starter macrumors 6502a

All Blacks for the world cup.

Agree and as long as the rest of the world knows not to come and live in New Zealand instead head to Australia

4. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

from someone who has only seen both those countries on TV or in movies... new zealand is always the one i ooh and ahhhh over and say how much i want to visit someday! that's a GORGEOUS place!

5. KiwiAdventure thread starter macrumors 6502a

My new iPhone has just been delivered and opening box ready to load and start using.

6. bchreng macrumors 6502a

bchreng

Congrats!

Edit: take some photos and 4K videos of The Shire if at all possible please. :)

7. InAustralia macrumors 6502

InAustralia

So how is the iPhone?

I am off to the Apple Store to pick mine up now.

Oh, and it will be a Wallaby win in the World Cup this year. I can feel it!

8. KiwiAdventure thread starter macrumors 6502a

Best iPhone I have owned after only 5 hours of use. This iPhone 6s plus will be a keeper for a very long time. Siri works great when the phone is turned off. I'm so pleased I waited for the 6s plus, now I'm waiting for Apples TV and iPad Pro. I'll be finished buying Apple for a very long time after November.

9. InAustralia macrumors 6502

InAustralia

i think it's pretty good too. I posted 2 photos here http://forums.macrumors.com/threads/au-nz-preparing-for-shipment-thread.1918658/page-3#post-21947401

I have found the weight difference between the 6 and the 6s to be quite noticeable though. I am sure it will not bother me in a few days, but it's quite a bit heavier than the 6.

10. ElBerryKM13 macrumors regular

That is until you see the iphone 7 5mm thickness beauty and you will be preordering for sure lol

11. februarian macrumors 6502

februarian

That is music to my ears! :) I have been using my iPhone in the car since a couple months & this feature is going to be innumerable to me!