iPhone 6 plus landscape mode touch response bad

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hot12345, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Hot12345 macrumors 6502

Hi best iPhone users,

I have really annoying bug, i don't know if this even a software bug or a hardware bug. But the iphone 6 plus 64GB have some touch response issues, like for example if i have the phone on landscape mode, he doesn't register the touch on my screen. This happens a lot in Safari.

I thought it was maybe my fault, but this is my second phone of the 6 plus, and this one have this also annoying bug.

Who have this more? Is this a software of a hardware issue?

2. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

Yes, someone brought this to my attention before. I was told that it's been fixed in iOS 9 though.

I've encounter this issue plenty of times... But I always go to portrait back to landscape which helps to tap on a link that I couldn't in landscape originally. But when iOS 9 officially arrive that issue should be resolved...

3. Hot12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

Exactly this ^,

In Safari if i have the phone in landscape mode, amthe scrolling works perfect, but if i want to tap on a link on Google, it doesn't register the press/touch. And if i scroll through the Google page that works like a charm, only that press on a links in Safari doesn't register.

So if i go back to portrait mode everything works 100%.

Can you tell me who tell you this that in iOS 9 thats been fixed?

4. Ludatyk macrumors 65816

Ludatyk

5. Hot12345 thread starter macrumors 6502

6. ntegra macrumors regular

Too bad that it is fixed in ios9 and not back in 8.1 like it should have.... Oh well

7. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob