Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

essential

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
I've searched for images of the iPhone 6 Plus music app. What does the landscape mode look like? I HATE the iPhone music app landscape mode, the coverflow is useless and extremely difficult to navigate. I'm hoping since the Plus allows landscape mode for the home screen and some general system apps, i'm hoping the same is true for the music app similar to how it looks on an iPad. Can anyone confirm this please?

Oppressed

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2010
Same cover flow. I would kill for the iPad version. Actually I would love it if they just enabled iPad software on the six plus.

essential

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2008
Lame! Does anyone else complain about the coverflow? It's impossible to use and takes forever to find anything, I'm surprised it lasted this long. It should be a toggle, "enable coverflow" or something. I have two other music apps that have decent landscape modes but it's crazy the stock app is so terrible.

jonfarr

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2012
Portland
Cover flow is quite possibly one of the worst things apple has come up with, especially when I am in playlists... So pointless and impossible to find the playlist I want

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.