iPhone 6 Plus Lifeproof Preorder

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by cagcody, Feb 23, 2015.

1. cagcody macrumors regular

2. AE14 macrumors 6502a

I assume we would have to remove our glass screen protector for this case

3. Ourphones macrumors member

Any comparisons between Dog and Bone and Lifeproof?

4. malochico1 macrumors 6502

ahhh i needed it before my upcoming trip on march 3!
    i will just now wait till i am back before ordering one.. bought seidio obex from amazon for now

5. KAMB macrumors 6502

6. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Its for the Nuud. The isn't any plan for the Fre for the 6 plus.

I got my preorder in and soon as I saw this thread posted earlier.

7. KAMB macrumors 6502

Wow... Wonder when the heck are they coming out for the iPhone 6 Nuud then.

8. Eric5964 macrumors regular

Eric5964

Anyone know the answer to this one?

EricE

9. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

I would assume you would have to or else you are going to compromise the waterproof feature of the case aka the reason you are buying one.

With the Fre for the 5/5s I was able to use a glass protector and had no problems closing the case or using the touch screen with 2 protectors. Whether or not the phone was still safe from water, I never found out as I'm not someone who drops there phone at all.

10. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

FYI, I know on their website it says not in stock until March 9th but I already got a shipping email and tracking number. So anyone who needs one ASAP should jump in and order.

11. cagcody thread starter macrumors regular

I've been anxiously awaiting for them to release the case, but I think I want to hold off to see if a white version is released. If I'm going to pay $100 for a case, I at least want a color option.

12. idanny34 macrumors regular

13. bkd0255 macrumors member

Lifeproof

I ordered two of them at around noon yesterday and just got the shipping conformation.

14. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

Does anyone that got a tracking number know if there case will be here soon ? I wanna order one but it says March 9 shipping date.

15. ilivestrong macrumors newbie

I don't think you need to remove it. I have a screen protector on my IP5 with a Lifeproof Nuud case and had not issues. I have the Zagg Glass on my IP6+ and will try to leave it on with the LP Case.

16. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

My case has been picked up by FedEx and will be here on Thursday

17. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

Wow Thursday ? Did you do standard shipping or overnight ???

18. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Can wait to see pics, I want to see the actual case and review before I order .i hope the back piece is not a scratch magnit .

19. KenB macrumors member

KenB

I just ordered mine. It says it's a pre-order for 3/3. 2 day shipping was included for free.

20. titans1127 macrumors 6502a

Lifeproof is doing free 2 Day shipping on all orders right now

21. dennisjr631 macrumors 6502

Thanks for your response. I decided to order this morning. Hopefully I'll get a tracking number soon.

22. jayrflow macrumors 6502

How's life proof on returns? I really wanna give it a try but I've only bought life proof cases off of best buy or Amazon where returning was fairly simple.

23. AE14 macrumors 6502a

This is a concern of mine as well

24. KAMB macrumors 6502

Straight from their website:

"You will be asked the reason for your return and you will need to provide your original order number and payment information. Accordingly, please have this information readily available. LifeProof will verify that your return is being made during the applicable 30-day return period. Once your order has been verified, you will receive an e-mail which will include your RMA number as well as instructions for the return. In no event will LifeProof accept any shipment that is sent C.O.D.

Please note that LifeProof cannot accept returned LifeProof Products in packages without an RMA number. Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the package containing your returned LifeProof Product.

RETURNING A LIFEPROOF PRODUCT WITHOUT AN RMA NUMBER WAIVES ALL OF LIFEPROOF’S RESPONSIBILITIES UNDER THE RETURN POLICY, EVEN IF PROOF OF DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE, DUE TO OUR INABILITY TO MATCH YOUR PURCHASE WITH THE RETURNED LIFEPROOF PRODUCT – SO, IF YOU SEND US A PACKAGE WITHOUT THE RMA NUMBER CLEARLY MARKED ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE PACKAGE, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL LOSE BOTH THE LIFEPROOF PRODUCT(S) IN THE PACKAGE AS WELL AS ANY APPLICABLE REFUND YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED UNDER THE RETURN POLICY.

You must use an insured carrier service with a tracking number. Please provide us with return information when available. As part of the requirements for this Return Policy, the returned LifeProof Product must be received by us (at the address specified in the return instructions we provided you with your RMA number), in the original and resalable condition and in the original packaging. You must include a full description of why you are returning the LifeProof Product.

For approved returns, LifeProof will refund to you the purchase price you paid for the returned LifeProof Product. Refunds will be issued in the form of a credit to the Credit Card you used for the original purchase, less shipping charges (which are non-refundable except for returns made under the Warranty) and less a 15% percent restocking fee. Please allow 5-7 business days after receipt of your return for your credit to be issued. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of the credit once it has been issued."

Source: http://m.lifeproof.com/en/policies-and-warranties/#Return Policy