iPhone 6 Plus Major Lag

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by iPad Retina, Sep 28, 2015.

1. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

Hi I own a iPhone 6 Plus. I've had it since April 1 of this year. I've already replaced it 3 times and 1 screen replacement. Every single iPhone had lag. But the worst one was my last two the one I'm using now is running 9.0.1 it lags a lot like unbelievably bad for its first major update. It feels like an iPhone 4S running iOS 9. No offence users with a 4S. But it's kinda insane for its first major update. I brought it to the Apple Store booked it one week ahead with a 10-20 minute delay. And the guy tells me it's software and my applications I use. But I've already did a fresh restore as a new phone. I keep telling them it the lack of ram but they don't believe me. It's so hard talking to them. For ex. Opening multitasking. Major lag. Opening word, major lag, it stutters. There is a delay when launching the app. The app sometimes just crashes. What should I do? Please help. It fell like a iPhone 4S running iOS 9

2. iPad Retina thread starter macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

I've talked to several senior advisors and one of them said its because of your crashing applications. I don't think that's a big enough problem for lag. Would it be?