Iphone 6 plus Mime colored tempered glass issue, and review.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JBryan84, Nov 4, 2014.

1. JBryan84 macrumors regular

I had the black version and it completely ruined my auto brightness. There is a clear cutout for the ambient light sensor but for some reason it wouldn't let any light in to allow the auto brightness to work.
    The fitting was good, it was thick but protected almost the whole screen. The color is black unlike what others have posted about it being silver. That's because they never removed the protective film exposing the black glass, the protective film is a silver color but that peels off after installation. It did collect lint on the sides like the other edge to edge screen protectors. Overall I was happy with it and would keep it if it weren't for the auto brightness getting all messed up. I emailed them and asked for a refund, I told them about my issue so hopefully they can fix it with an updated version. I also noticed I had some issues with activating control center. I think it may be due to the thickness of the glass protector. I'll be ordering the Mime Feather glass until something better comes out. Anyone else who is using this screen protector have you noticed the auto brightness not working? Maybe it's only an issue with the black colored screen protector.

2. graphiteevo macrumors regular

graphiteevo

did you take any pics?