iPhone 6 Plus on AT&T Next?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tbobmccoy, Sep 9, 2014.

1. tbobmccoy macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

Has anyone done the AT&T Next plan when pre-ordering a phone? I'm wanting to do that this time since it'll end up being cheaper than buying it on contract. Can we do that through the Apple Store?

Thanks! :cool:

2. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Apple Store is still down, we will find out soon all the details when the store comes back up.

3. Adelphos33 macrumors 6502

I currently have an iPhone 5c on contract. AT&T Next is showing iPhones for me at essentially full cost / 20 months. This would allow me to sell my 5c or trade it in for the purchase of something else. Seems like a no-brainer deal to me, or am I missing something?

4. tbobmccoy thread starter macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

Do you know if it worked for the 5s or the 5 in previous years? I'm pretty sure AT&T introduced this thing recently.... but I don't know since I've had my 5.

5. PM-Performance macrumors 6502

Yea you can do with ATT or Apple. Of course Apple prefers buying from them, so all the programs will be avail there.

6. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

You can do the pricing already with the Apple Store App. The traditional +$450 still holds for the difference from contract price. Then divide by 20 or 24 depending on which Next plan you choose. Appears ordering will otherwise be no different. It says "Currently unavailable" ... currently.

7. tbobmccoy thread starter macrumors 6502a

tbobmccoy

Nice! Thanks, I always forget about the "Apple Store" app. I hardly ever use it :confused:

8. randy98mtu macrumors 65816

randy98mtu

Always use it for pre-orders. I just installed it an hour ago on my phone. It works FAR better than a browser for pre-orders.