Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChrisStunner

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
I have owned the iPhone 4 and 5 and have never used reminders, but I just tried it on my iPhone 6 and it doesn't work. When I set the time to be reminded, the time immediately disappears when I press done. And then I don't get any notification when the time comes. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited:

motulist

macrumors 601
Dec 2, 2003
8.0.1? That OS was almost immediately pulled, and very quickly superseded by 8.0.2. You shouldn't use .0.1, you should install .0.2 right now and see if that solves the problem.

SundayDuffer

macrumors 6502
Jun 25, 2011
mine works fine. try reboot the phone.
ahh...youre on 801...im surprised you have signal...update to 802 now...much more stable.

ChrisStunner

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 27, 2014
Sorry! I meant 8.0.2. Wow I'm am idiot for making that mistake. Yeah I restarted. Still have that same problem

@Sundayduffer what are the steps you take to set reminders? When I add a new reminder, I press the little "i" icon next to the title of the reminder and then change the time of the reminder. Then I press done, after that, nothing happens. The title of the reminder is still there, but when I press the "i" icon again, it shows everything is turned off

bhigh8

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2012
Sorry! I meant 8.0.2. Wow I'm am idiot for making that mistake. Yeah I restarted. Still have that same problem

@Sundayduffer what are the steps you take to set reminders? When I add a new reminder, I press the little "i" icon next to the title of the reminder and then change the time of the reminder. Then I press done, after that, nothing happens. The title of the reminder is still there, but when I press the "i" icon again, it shows everything is turned off

Anyone else have this problem. My reminders app is useless. It doesn't keep the reminder. And I can't delete lists I created. Going crazy here.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.