iphone 6 plus pocket ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by anonymous4a, Nov 11, 2014.

1. anonymous4a macrumors 6502

Anyone carry their iphone 6 plus in their front pocket ? Does it cause any soreness to your leg ? I was thinking of getting an iphone 6 plus but was worried that it would cause my thigh to feel sore if I left it in my pocket when sitting down. I don't want to have to take it out everytime I sit down but I do wear quite relaxed pants though ..

2. kalebnate macrumors 6502

Don't feel soreness really but you do realize you have a beast of a sized phone there (until you get used to it). I usually take out of the pocket but for example been to the movies recently and haven't taken it out, no soreness whatsoever.

3. Honey Badger macrumors 6502a

Honey Badger

I only carry my phone in my front pants pocket...No sore leg here...I have pretty much the same mobility with the 6+ in my front pocket as I had with my previous iPhone 5. However, since the phone is HUGE, when I sit down I am always aware that the phone is in my pocket, which is annoying...with the iPhone 5, I would forget it was there....hopefully I will get used to the 6+ in the same way.

I guess what I am saying is that I only feel comfortable with one HUGE thing in my pocket at a time...lol.:D

4. kalebnate macrumors 6502

[​IMG]

5. Sean76 macrumors 6502a

Sean76

Was wearing sweatpants today and the plus was just ridiculous in my pocket! That's when you realize how gigantic it really is, I can't imagine wearing a pair of Nike Shorts in the summer with this giant slab of a phone.

Long story short, swapped my sim into my 6 and called it a day...

6. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Obviouly, you hadn't heard. The 6/6+ has flex and it will contour to your legs as it reshapes itself for easy comfort.:p