Iphone 6 plus real world review

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Curryb244, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Curryb244 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone I would like to share my review of the iphone 6 plus when in use in the real world.
    A little background about my I have medium sized hands and work for best buy mobile. I am also a firefighter and EMT. I stay up to date with all new tech, its kind of like a hobby for me. Ive owned everything to the iphone 5 to galaxy s4 .......

I bought this phone Last week, after spending some time with the phone in the store I decided i loved the bigger screen. The size took some getting use to but in about a day of regular use i found myself having no issues with holding or using it.
    RECHABILITY:
    I find this to be extremely useful and have to hand it to apple they did a great job with this feature. I urge anyone who says its a issue to use on handed to use reachabilty. I have no Issues when using one hand!
    DURABILITY
    As I said I am a firefighter and sometimes when the hot call comes in I forget top take my phone out of my pocket. Now Im not not going to lie when I have bunker gear on you can feel the phone in your pocket but its still comfortable. I have never had a issue with bending ( i use a soft silicon case) and the phone was in my pocket in a fire the other day and came out with no issues. I have yet to drop my phone.
    Pocket feeling
    This is a hot topic. I wear normal fit clothing not baggy and not tight. In 98% of my clothing I have zero issues with the phone. It dosnt poke me, stab me, and theres very little pressure on the phone itself. Now My iphone 5 actually bent in my pocket from holding my god daughter on my lap she was 6 at the time. I have 1 pair of jeans that the phone has trouble fitting in and thats because they a tighter pair on me.
    From working at Best buy mobile I can tell you first hand that I see all kinds of messed up phones. I have yet to see 1 new iphone 6 or 6 plus but i have seen over the years plenty of bent other phone like the galaxys, older iphones, etc..
    I feel apple did a great job with this phone and if you a smart with it you will not have a issue with bending or anything else. I will be recomending this phone to my friends. I hope this helps with some of you that are on the fence :)

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Thank you for saving lives :)

Respect!

3. Curryb244 thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks! i love what i do and hope to bring some light to all the negative press i see about the 6 plus. Guys at the fire house make fun of it but I love it and thats all I care about

4. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Make sure to put some slick grease on the slide down fire pole for them doing that! ;)

Don't worry you can revive them if anything happens :p