iPhone 6 Plus Rear Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Phightinphils, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Phightinphils macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

With the easiness of scratching to the rear aluminum case that we all found out with the 5, I'll be getting a film for the back.

Problem... I cannot seem to find anywhere that has a back film for the Plus. Everyone just seems to be making only front screen protectors for now. I'd rather not wait for over a month til Zagg releases theirs so does anyone know of any others that are currently out?

Cheers!

2. macher macrumors 65816

macher

AT&T has full body Zagg HDX.

3. Phightinphils, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014

Phightinphils thread starter macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

Oo I'm going to have to stop by tomorrow then.

Edit: Just checked on att.com. Both of my local AT&T stores have the full body in stock for $35. Not sure if worth it or should I wait for someone to come out with a back piece alone for <$20 ?

4. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I picked up the Skinomi one from Amazon. But I saw pics of the Best Skins Ever cut and it's a LOT better. Skinomi's is sloppy.

5. Phightinphils thread starter macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

My Skinomi came yesterday. Total garbage.

6. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Do you use a case? I do so I just took a front protector and put it on the back and put the case on. Doesn't cover the entire surface, but 90%. It will have to do for now.

7. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

I've used them for my last 3 phones and 3 ipads and they've been pretty good... I haven't gotten mine yet... probably will tomorrow but I don't have the phone yet. It's sad if their quality has gone down so much.

8. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Full body standard IS or HDX? They don't have full body HDX on their web site.

9. Phightinphils thread starter macrumors 6502

Phightinphils

The front screen protector quality is decent. The back one is terrible.

10. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

Damn... the back one is the only one I ever use... I have a drawer full of front screen protectors... they don't sell the back without the front and it's the same price anyway so it's not a big deal... but D'oh! Maybe if enough people complain they'll redesign and issue out new ones. I know they did last year for the iPad Air front skin that was too small, but it took a LOT of complaining.