iPhone 6 plus returned

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Hec983, Nov 6, 2014.

1. Hec983 macrumors member

So I returned my iPhone 6 plus today. I got the phone couple days ago and I notice that the home button was a bit loose and had a hard clicking noise. It bother me so took to Apple and the inspect it they said it was not normal an in fact it was defective and they swap it no problem. However it would be a white box replacement since they didn't have one in stock. I just decided to return it and wait till they get another one in hopefully the next one it's perfect.

2. Newtons Apple Suspended

Newtons Apple

3. 4583568 Suspended

Not sure about the noise, but the fact that the home button is a bit loose is common. You can notice it in the phones in the apple stores and after some months of use (especially if you use multitasking, or the 3 clicks a lot).
    My opinion is that reachability was an opportunity to make things better: double tap to access multitasking and double click to use reachability, to stress the home button less.
    Hope your new phone will be better.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

A refurb doesn't mean its bad, you may end up with a perfect phone. I mean if its not right, then swap it out a again. Now you're w/o an iPhone 6 because of the return.

5. Eileen89 macrumors 65816

I agree with the above post. Apple refurbs are usually pretty good. However, I can understand why the OP would want a brand new one.

6. Hec983 thread starter macrumors member

No problemo

----------

True that but I'll wait, I know refurb are good but why should I settle for a refurb when I just had the phone for a day, basically I'm paying retail for a refurb. So I'll wait no biggie

7. Hec983 thread starter macrumors member

Glad you like it! ;)