Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I have the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB, my second one in fact (first had a bad pixel on day one). I was randomly checking the stats today on my phone and saw this on my usage screen. Anyone have the same issue with usage and standby times reading the exact same thing? Know of a fix or should I just perform the routine restore? Just trying to figure out if this is something related to iOS 8.1 or something else that may cause this reading. Thanks for any suggestions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 1,071

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario
I have the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB, my second one in fact (first had a bad pixel on day one). I was randomly checking the stats today on my phone and saw this on my usage screen. Anyone have the same issue with usage and standby times reading the exact same thing? Know of a fix or should I just perform the routine restore? Just trying to figure out if this is something related to iOS 8.1 or something else that may cause this reading. Thanks for any suggestions.

could be a corrupt backup, could be a rouge app running

snsking

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2013

It's probably just a bug. Maybe let the battery die to 0%, and then let it charge fully to 100%. It'll most likely correct itself

Gaary

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2014

I had that issue the first day with my +, it ended up being a stuck download. Restart the phone or do a hard restart (can't recall which) and you should get a popup to retry the download.

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT

Do you use the app Voxer? My iPhone plus was doing the same thing. I restored from new and slowly added applications until I found the culprit. In my case it was Voxer.

polaxgr1

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2014
Have the same problem iphone 6 plus . I tried a reset and all stats were gone. It says : ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415267817.678646.jpg

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
Balance restored. Last night I forced closed all apps and let the phone die and charged to 100%. I guess that did the trick. Thanks for all of the suggestions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 419

bhayes444

macrumors 6502a
Jul 13, 2013
I'm currently having the same issue, on iOS 9 beta 2. I reset all settings and it did not help. any suggestions? trying not have to restore / clean install.
This should probably be posted in the iOS 9 forums as it is an issue you are having with beta software. Probably the diagnostic information Apple has running in the background.

SaigoNoSamurai

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2015
San Jose, CA
This should probably be posted in the iOS 9 forums as it is an issue you are having with beta software. Probably the diagnostic information Apple has running in the background.

I wasn't being patient enough. I think it's the phone indexing and other things in the background after the reset all settings. I left it overnight ~10 hours before it finally stops. Now it's @12hrs40mins usage & 17hrs43mins standby @55% life on low power mode all day. Phew, so i'm assuming resetting all setting works, just have to be patient.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.