iPhone 6 Plus scalpers already all over EBay, craigslist

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Izauze, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Izauze macrumors 6502

2. GummiBjorn macrumors member

I find scalpers to be one of the lowest type of scum there is, but those gullible people paying them are the ones allowing this disgusting practice to continue. If they're fine with wasting their money and giving it to scalpers.. then so be it.

3. Ayr macrumors 6502

Even if I had unlimited disposable income, I still wouldn't want to give it to a scalper.

4. lizpotless macrumors newbie

Haha, all 6 of my preorders are on ebay. All have tons and tons of watchers!! Gonna be a sweet sweet payday on Friday!! # ##
    Seriously , you can whine And Moan About Scalpers All YOU like, but you're missing out on free money by not Joining in

5. sillywabbit macrumors 6502a

What model and how much do you think they will sell for?

6. lizpotless macrumors newbie

2x 6+ 64gb
    2x 6+ 128gb
    2x 6 128gb
    ############

7. GoSh4rks macrumors 6502

I wasn't really planning on selling my 9/19 AT&T 6 plus 64gb, but with how quickly it sold out, the prices might be too much for me to resist.

8. Izauze thread starter macrumors 6502

Not moaning. I do think it's really lame to buy something specifically for the sake of scalping it. But if you bought something for yourself and suddenly find dumb rich people throwing their money at you just so they can have it before their neighbor, I don't begrudge anyone from "joining in" as you say.