iPhone 6 Plus Screen "jitter"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by barchinski, Nov 3, 2014.

1. barchinski macrumors newbie

I'm not sure how to explain what I am experiencing or if anyone else came across this...but whatever app i open and work in the bottom half of the screen begins to shake the images real fast. It makes the fonts and details all blurry kinda like a vibration on the image. I took screenshots at the time it happened, but for some reason the camera doesn't pic that up in the image and each screenshot looks clear w no issues. Has anyone experienced anything like this? I've re-booted the phone 3 times by pressing the home button and lock button. Also, I've just turned it off and then back on. Nothing is fixing this bug.

Any guidance is appreciated!

2. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

Reset. Home plus Power button until apple logo comes up.

3. barchinski thread starter macrumors newbie

did that about 6 times. Also, just erased all content and restored from factory settings. When phone booted up same issue is going on again. Any other options before i entertain apple store?

4. kepler20b macrumors 6502

wait, can you explain this more clearly?

take an app at the bottom of the grid, open it, and the screen shakes?

i have my plus right infront of me. If i open an app in my dock or from the grid at the bottom of my screen nothing shakes or gets blurry.

5. barchinski thread starter macrumors newbie

even if i sleep phone and then press home button....the entire background image is shaking or vibrating per say. I can see triples of the image and it moves up and down rapidly...like lights flickering in a room.

6. kepler20b macrumors 6502

your phone sounds 1000% defective. none of that happens on my 6+

try disabling parallax. I dont think it is going to help you though. Sounds like some kind of gpu/hardware issue

7. barchinski thread starter macrumors newbie

no luck making an apple appointment for tomorrow this thing seems toasted.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: