iPhone 6 plus screen possible problem

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gbgunner, Jul 16, 2015.

1. gbgunner macrumors newbie

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if they are experiencing the same problem and is there a solution?

My iPhone 6 plus is very new only 2 or 3 months old, it has not be dropped or damaged in anyway.

The screen on my iPhone 6 plus periodically dim's on the right hand half. It usually happens when the device is warm, however, it has happened in normal conditions when placed on a table.

I have done some research on the internet but cannot find anyone else who seems to have the particular problem. I have tried the following:

Turning off the light sensor
    Changing the screensaver

I have had several iDevices and never seen or heard of anyone else having this problem.

Is anyone else experiencing this strange situation with an iPhone 6 plus? I'd be very interested to hear.

Thanks in advance

Gb

2. Cutiekitty92 macrumors 65816

Cutiekitty92

It doesn't sound too normal, as its so new still its best to take it in for a genius appointment no doubt they'll replace your handset for you.

3. Apples n' Stone macrumors 6502a

Apples n' Stone

I agree with @Cutiekitty92, especially with the lack of damage. Is there an evident difference between the rest of the screen? Such as a clear division between the brightness being higher or lower? Or is this only slight? Either way, Apple should sort you out with a replacement unit or replace the LCD unit itself.