iPhone 6 plus space gray harder to find?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hotdeck, Oct 1, 2014.

1. hotdeck macrumors newbie

After checking istocknow for a few days, it seems that space gray has the least availability of the 3 colors (at least in MA/NH region). Unfortunately for me that's the color I want. Is it the case for you guys? If I want to get an iPhone 6 plus ASAP, should I just choose another color? Any feedback is appreciated.

2. phobic99 macrumors 6502a

phobic99

It's the only one with a black front so I'd say this is definitely the reason why the Space Gray iPhone 6+ is rare. I've wanted to exchange my space gray 6 for the bigger size but all Apple stores in my state only have 128GB Gold ones or 16GB Silver ones.

No thanks.

3. JeremyE macrumors regular

Just wait for the color you want. If you'll have it for a year or two it's worth waiting for it. And yeah the black front is why I want it. I miss the black back on my iPhone 5 though..

4. onlineaddy macrumors member

I'm also holding out for a SG. Otherwise, I'd have my 6+ today already. :(

5. Cojm macrumors member

In MA, you are right, I have an order for a 6+ 64gb SG on apple.com. But there aren't ANY in stores around here.

6. golfdude macrumors regular

SG is bleak, just look at all this red...gold/silver isn't a problem.

Attached Files:

7. cypressc macrumors member

cypressc

100% correct. Today every store in Texas is stocked full of 6-plus in Silver/Gold, and the availability that is normally snatched right up has been available for hours.

I'm sure it all just comes in waves. I predict two weeks from now all stores will have ample supply of all models.

8. 0r30 macrumors 6502

0r30

Yup Houston yesterday had a bunch of 128gb spacegrays for Verizon.

I checked the date my phone and it was manufactured on the 22nd of september.